Leadership Summerschool 2016 is looking for trainers and junior trainers!
Take the chance and make an impact!
Challenge yourself and enjoy an incredible trainer journey.
LSS 2015 theme was: Leader with a cause – and Milda L. created an expressive graphic board of the whole adventure:
Matic Ačko filmed us during the 10 day Leadership Summer School 2015, the 8th edition, hosted by BISTRI UM in Maribor, Slovenia. Here is the video he put together and sent as a Christmas present to the participants:
Olga Rostkowska, Responsible of the Communication towards Trainers, Participants, Externals:
– interacting with people asking questions through e-mail.
– engaging the world about Leadership through our communication means together with PR
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of participants
– answering questions about application, selection and announcement of future participants
Helena Rous, Coordination of the OC and Communication bridge between SB-OC
– organising the logistic for LSS to happen as smoothly as possible
– ensuring that communication stay with OC members
– ensuring that every logistic challenge finds a solution
– facilitating communication between OC and SB
Lyda Michopoulou and Tanya Boychuk, Responsible for the LSS Corporate & Institutional Relations
– developing partnership strategy with companies and institutions
– coordinating the FR effort for LSS
– supporting all SB members having to deal with partnership (OC, Trainers,…)
Herve Tunga, Responsible of the communication towards CP, IFISO and the general coordination of LSS.
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of trainers
– coordinating the selection process of LSS trainers and participants
Eventually, if something has to be done, he will ensure it is!