Would you like to take part in an innovative Leadership Training event?
Are you keen to develop your personal and professional skills whilst empowering youth leaders from over 30 European and international organizations?
Are you enthusiastic, flexible, friendly and a good motivator?
…then Leadership Summer School is the event for YOU!
Every year in July, we gather 60 to 80 students, young graduates and young professionals aged 18 to 35, and 16 trainers from all paths of life and fields of studies, and from all over the globe, in one venue, with one aim… to develop and inspire the leaders of tomorrow, today. For the past years LSS had led the way in multi-disciplinary student leadership events!
LSS is made possible by the collaboration of around 20+ different student organizations, with central coordination and support from Zero Generation. Every year we look for ways to develop and improve this exciting event and this year should prove to be another awesome experience.
For the next edition, we are looking for a motivated and proficient Organizing Committee in an exciting country; a team that will be able to make this event as successful as the previous ones and enhance participants experience.
Apply to host LSS 2019… and don’t just keep it for yourself!
Partner up with other NGOs! Collaboration is one of the core elements of LSS, we are looking for different NGOs cooperating to make LSS2019 a shared success on a local level.
Here’s what we are expecting from you, the Organizing Committee, to be able to provide:
- food and accommodation for about 100 people (60 participants / 16 trainers / organizers) for minimum 9 nights (+ 4 extra nights for trainers)
- all the necessary training materials (post-its, markers, paper, flip charts,…)
- 4 training rooms, plus 1 working room for Trainers and 1 for OC event’s logistics
- creative social/evening program
- Period 8-31 July 2019
- support LSS Supervisory Board in writing grants and raising funds from local cooperation with companies
- open-mindedness and a sense for adventure in implementing ideas
- the OC President will be invited to join Supervisory Board and be part of LSS2019 decision making process
Please check the link and download a copy of the “Organizing Committee 2019 application form”; document including some important information about the application form to fill in and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the criteria that will be used to select LSS 2019 OC.
For any questions you would have about this great event, just write an email to email@example.com