The LSS 2016 Supervisory Board is composed by people coming from Belgium, Greece, Lithuania, Germany, Romania.
Lyda Michopoulou, member of Zero Generation and AEGEE, Alumna of IAAS – LSS Coordinator:
– responsible of the communication towards CP, IFISO and the general coordination of LSS.
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of trainers
– coordinating the selection process of LSS trainers and participants
– supporting all SB members having to deal with partnership (OC, Trainers,…)
Milda Latakaite, member of Zero Generation and Alumna of EGEA – Responsible of the Communication towards Trainers, Participants, Externals:
– interacting with people asking questions through e-mail.
– engaging the world about Leadership Summer School through our communication means together with PR
– coordinating the promotion, selection, confirmation and announcement of participants
– answering questions about application, selection and announcement of future participants
Claudia Rock, PR Responsible, Alumna of EGEA:
– engaging the world about Leadership Summer School through all online communication channels
– ensuring that communications stay up to date via facebook, website etc.
Armina Sîrbu co-founder of Școala de Valori and Alumna of AIESEC, Main organiser on behalf of Școala de Valori
– developing partnership strategy with companies and institutions
– coordinating the FR effort for LSS
– organising the logistic for LSS to happen as smoothly as possible
– ensuring that communication stays smooth with OC members
– ensuring that every logistic challenge finds a solution
– facilitating communication between OC and SB
Herve Tunga – LSS Adviser, Zero Generation founder and Alumnus of BEST